- Create a data subject request form centralising the identity of the person, the proof of identity, and the type of request
- Interact directly with the data subject via the platform
- Use customisable such as: acknowledgment of receipt, request for additional information, and final response to the person concerned
- Configure the address for sendingmessages to the person concerned by adding your signature pad
- Assign request processing to the concerned entities to enable efficient collaboration
Protect the rights of data subjects
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) improves the rights and freedoms of data subjects to give them complete control over their personal data. In addition to the existing rights of access, erasure, and rectification, the GDPR creates new rights, such as the right to portability, the right to object to profiling, and the right to restrict processing.
Therefore, Each company should recognize and respect data subjects’ rights when personal data are processed.
The purpose is to give consumers/prospects/customers more control over their personal data. Through the Data Protection Officer (DPO), companies must be able to respond appropriately to requests within the time required when data has been collected or more globally processed to avoid complaints and/or sanctions from the CNIL, especially when sensitive data is involved.