- Enable all your employees to train autonomously with DLD GDPR E-Learnings
- Raise their awareness with the sector-specific modules (health sector, public organisations, etc.)
- Train your staff to apply data protection in their field of activity (IT, Marketing & Com, Human Resources, etc.) via the GDPR & Business modules
- Monitor training courses and manage your training action plan
- Want to know which employees have been trained on which subjects? Easily find past training courses and check, in real-time, whether an employee needs to be trained on a particular topic
- Track employees trained and to be trained in real-time
- Store your training materials
- Obtain statistics on training rates
Monitor your employee’s progress
Complying with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) is a collaborative project. Therefore, every department in your company has to contribute to this process. Also, it is important to consider your partners, processors, and service providers who should comply with it as necessary.
The GDPR can be challenging to implement, as it is because it has many practical implications and requires legal, technical, and organisational knowledge.
For this reason, it is essential for organisations with multiple departments to define and implement a specific GDPR training policy and to identify how many of their employees have received training in the GDPR. In addition, all the basic principles of the GDPR must be clearly explained to all company employees. For example, what is the primary purpose of the GDPR, the processing of personal data, sensitive data, consent, data security, etc.
Organisations should raise awareness of the impact of personal data processing (especially sensitive data) on the privacy of individuals and their rights, which should be respected.
Protecting personal data collected and processed by or on behalf of your organisation and, therefore, of individual rights and freedoms are essential.
Your Data Protection Officer (DPO) has to be able to handle these issues since a compliance strategy will otherwise fail. Therefore, it is necessary to provide the DPO with a tool that allows them to drive the compliance process in a project management mode.
Learn more about how Data Legal Drive can help you very simply and usefully.