- Consult the text of the GDPR at any time and in one place
- Consult the Dalloz codes and all the legal texts on the GDPR
- Access the opinions and guidelines of the European and national data protection authorities, CNIL and EDPS
- Access practical sheets, tables and summaries detailing certain points of the GDPR, written by personal data law professionals
- Follow the news and stay on top of the GDPR to ensure your organisation’s compliance, with regularly updated content deciphered by personal data law professionals
Learn about the specific points of the GDPR that are important to know thanks to more than 60 practical sheets, summary tables and checklists written by DS Avocats and Editions Législatives.
The General Data Protection Regulation has changed the way we think about personal data. The European regulation brings many additions and modifications compared to old regulations on the subjects.
Data protection regulations are evolving and there are many specificities to be aware of, depending on the category of data processing, whether it is a question of risky processing such as transfers, or even if it is a question of sensitive data, with particular purposes, etc.
Being able to decipher these points and being regularly informed of changes to the regulations is essential to ensure long-term compliance. It is therefore crucial for a Data Protection Officer (DPO) to be constantly on the lookout and to develop a library of content, in order to anticipate and plan the implementation of the GDPR over time.