- Keep up to date with all the latest developments in data protection, all in one place, all the time.
- Access the Dalloz codes, legal texts concerning data protection and the regulatory authorities’ doctrine
- Get access to the opinions and guidelines of the European and national data protection authorities
- Take advantage of practical fact sheets, summary tables and other awareness-raising documents
- Download and use our model documents (information notices, data protection policies, etc.) and contractual clauses
Learn about the specific points of the GDPR that are important to know thanks to more than 60 practical sheets, summary tables, and checklists written by DS Avocats and Editions Législatives.
The General Data Protection Regulation has changed how we think about personal data. The European regulation brings many additions and modifications compared to old subject regulations.
Data protection regulations are evolving, and there are many specificities to be aware of, depending on the category of data processing, whether it is a question of risky processing such as transfers or even if it is a question of sensitive data with particular purposes, etc.
Deciphering these points and being regularly informed of regulation changes is essential to ensure long-term compliance. Therefore, it is crucial for a Data Protection Officer (DPO) to be constantly on the lookout and develop a library of content to anticipate and plan the implementation of the GDPR over time.