- Assess the impact of your project on how personal data is processed, considering the purpose of the processing
- Allow data protection stakeholders to interact using a shared online data form
- Restrict access to external project managers by using a password-protected link.
- Have an interactive discussion about the project with your teams by adding comments
- Track all the exchanges and modifications
- Verify that your project is in compliance with Privacy by Design requirements via a workflow system in our Data Legal Drive software: monitor the project, notify the appropriate persons and smoothen the entire project management process
What is Privacy by Design?
Data is an inherent part of all projects. For example, data is always needed to create a new website, launch a marketing campaign, or implement a new HR tool.
As soon as data is processed, protecting personal data is at stake.
To be sure that only complied data processing is involved in the project, it is essential to discuss the issue at the very beginning of the project in the same way the technical and functional framework is defined before the project starts.
That is what is called Privacy by Design. Even before projects are launched, issues associated with personal data should be considered. Thus, a project cannot be conceived and developed before applying the GDPR principles: the project must be compliant by default to ensure the rights and freedoms of the persons concerned.